Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Illustration website is online!!!!
















Yay! Finally my illustration website is online, I designed it myself aswell. I still have to put the image galleries up which are the most important really but i still have to learn a bit about php scripts before I get my artwork on line. If anyone has any tips on this I would be grateful to hear from you. I am not a web programmer but I know a little bit about web design. Here's the link to my site so far: http://www.shannonmelville.com.au I have uploaded some of the little illustrations I drew for the page titles

2 comments:

Tamsin said...

Hi Shannon, thanks for your comment on my blog!
I looked at your website - it's designed really nicely & works well! great stuff

Carli said...

it looks really good so far. I can't wait to see your galleries.