Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tagged by Katie

I've been tagged by Katie
I have to come up with 7 interesting or random facts about myself and then tag 7 people to do the same.

1. I hope to illustrate children's books through publishing houses one day, but I want it to happen now!

2. I like stomping on crunchy leaves

3. One of the reasons I work from home is so I can pat and cuddle my 2 dogs more often

4. I am vegetarian and recently bought some awesome cookbooks by Valerie Ferguson

5. I found out last week I am allergic to dust, dust mites and cockroaches

6. Creating art makes me happy (it's like my soul is singing) and I can lose sense of time

7. I don't kill spiders (I put them in a jar and take them outside), I do kill mosquitos

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post the rules
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 friends at the end of your post and link to them
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

I am tagging:

2 comments:

Jules Madden said...

I love staying at home and patting my two dogs too :)

How the heck did you manage to find out you are allergic to cockroaches!?

I wish I didn't kill spiders. Can you come to my house and catch them for me as I can't even go near them due to unrealistic overwhelming fear of them O_o

Now I have to think of 7 things!

Katherine said...

Hi! I'm a fellow children's writer / illustrator and found your blog through CBI showcase. A random comment, because I too am allergic to dust, dust mites and (german) cockroaches!! Very strange. Anyway - love your illos, and best of luck with it all :)

Katherine