Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Packed - Illustration Friday topic
























It is a great feeling to be submitting an Illustration Friday topic again :) I have had a few weeks break, went on holidays to Melbourne and then Clare Valley for a wedding. I was thinking of ideas for topics just didn't have time to get them done. So now it is catch up time, I hope to get all of the topics done that I missed. Below is 'Clutter' which was the topic about 4 weeks ago, I saw a collection of rusty tractor parts, wheels and poles on the vineyard we were staying at, so I had to take a photo of this lovely rustic clutter and illustrate it!






















7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both very nice. Wonder where the goose is going.

Roberta said...

That's one fancy goose. Cute illo!

Juan said...

Excellent illo Shannon!

INDIGENE said...

Lovely illustration and design!

http://indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

What a great idea to post topics that we missed. I haven't posted since mid-summer. That's an encouragement, Thanks.

Bella Sinclair said...

OH, I love her heart glasses! She's on her way to someplace spectacular, I'm sure.

I like the clutter piece as well. I think I see a little robot waiting to be born. :)

Edrian said...

Wonderful idea! I love your use of color too. Great!