Monday, September 1, 2008

Memories - Illustration Friday Topic

















So many different memories could have been illustrated but I decided to sketch some memories of my grandparents. I was going to do a collage of 3 of my granparents that have passed away but that would have been too much. So this one if of my Grandma and the memories that I have of her. Probably the main one is how she used to grab my nose as a kid and then put her thumb in between her fingers and say "got your nose!" 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

fun collages of images!

Lucialtrove said...

Funny: my grandfather did the same with my nose. Nice illustration!

Juan said...

Very nice work Shannon!

Bobo said...

Love the story behind this impressive work!

INDIGENE said...

Wow! Lovely memory and great collage!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com