Thursday, November 12, 2009

Made on the Left, Saturday 14th Nov Hyde Park hotel, 10-4pm


































































2 days to go to my first art stall! I'm pretty excited about showcasing my work in this way. I love markets and have been thinking about having a stall for a couple of years now. What motivated me was a fellow illustrator Ali J suggesting I give it a go as it will give me a goal to work towards. For the past couple of months I have been staying up past 1am most weekend nights working on my wares. I will be selling hand made and digitally printed greeting cards, limited edition giclee prints, Christmas decorations and hair clips.
My stall will be on the Saturday, 14th November, 10-4pm. If you love art and craft come along and start your Christmas shopping :)

No comments: