Monday, November 16, 2009

Made on the Left display







































































I had my first art / craft stall on Saturday 14th November. I really enjoyed the experience. The actual day was fine and it was nice meeting customers and selling work, however, planning for it was a lot of hard work. First of all you have to make everything (the fun bit :) ), but you also have to shop around for the best printing prices, order cello bags, envelopes, stickers, business cards, design signs, price lists, flyers and information sheets. Then there is deciding how you are going to display your work. Fortunately i had some friends who run a newsagency so they lent me their card stands. There is also deciding how to price your work. I could list a lot more but won't. I think the efforts are worth it when you get to show your work to the public. It's quite exciting making sales and hearing feedback about your work :) Now I better get back to my book illustrations due this Friday!

No comments: