Thursday, June 11, 2009

Craving - Illustration Friday Topic














My doggies Banjo and Jaya crave icecream! so do I in fact :) they get a couple of teaspoons every now and then if they ask nicely :) 
It is nice to have some time to submit for Illustration Friday, It has been ages. I will try and submit more regularly from now on. 
The past couple of months have been very busy with graphic design, illustration and fine art work. I also submitted for the ASA (Australian Society of Authors) picture book illustration mentorship and thestylefile.com which i haven't found out about yet. 
Next step is to send out promos to publishers.
I would also like to try submitting some designs to greeting card companies. 
My portraits of little kids have been pretty popular lately. Here is another one I worked on recently




3 comments:

Vhrsti said...

Fabulous!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh my word!!! OMG!!! how talented and fabulous you are!!! this is so wonderful. I just love both pictures. the doggie craving the ice cream and then the 3 little ones. They are beautiful!!! the colors are just popping off the page!!! Awesome work!!

Art Fan Ako said...

I should be in the drawing with the dogs because I crave ice cream all the time. This should go up in an ice cream shop.