Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My website is finally finished!!!! Yay!





















My illustration website is finally finished! it's a miracle!  You wouldn't believe how unbelievably happy, relieved and satisfied I am to finally have this online! I designed the website myself in Dreamweaver with the 'old school' tables (but it seemed the most simplest and straightforward way to me!), but realized that it wasn't viewing properly in various internet browsers. So my husband read up some forums and learnt how to re-build my site with CSS (Cascading Style Sheets). Glad I have a technical person in the house :) The image gallery is now very easy to upload my illustrations, delete them and also add captions.

3 comments:

Carli said...

I tried to check it out but some parts said it was down for maintenance. I'll check back later

Samantha Hughes said...

Yay! Well done - all of your hard work has paid off, the site looks great!

INDIGENE said...

Yeahhhhh! I'm standing applauding! This is so wonderful for you! Now back to creating your art...:)