Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Late - Illustration Friday topic
















'Henry's bed was so comfy and cosy and he was having such happy dreams that he slept through his alarm and was late for school'.
When hearing this week's topic i thought of the obvious: running late for an appointment /meeting, staying up late, someone dying etc. None of these ideas inspired me so I decided to do a brainstorm and came up with a reason for being late. I am very happy with how this one turned out this week, I really love the 70s wallpaper and the whole piece makes me feel happy :)

6 comments:

Rosalia Lerner said...

So nice .Love it

Carli said...

That wall paper is awesome! great job.

INDIGENE said...

Shannon, I'm jumping up and down, saying, Yeah! I love the colors and textures. His expression is priceless!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the wallpaper too!
and the bear looks happy to be sleeping and having sweet dreams!

thedoodlegirl said...

Very cool patterns on the pillow, blanket, and wallpaper! The bear looks so cozy.

Samantha Hughes said...

Love that wallpaper! Nice work, i really dig that snoozy bear. Thanks for the inspiration - i'm going to finish off my Late pic tonight!