Thursday, July 31, 2008

Clay is FUN :)
























































Howdy all, as you can see I have been having fun with air-dry clay, paint and beads :) I have been making my new banner / blog title over the past couple of weeks when I have had a spare moment. I wanted to make it a bit more exciting than what I had before, which was a quick job. I really enjoyed working with some clay again, getting all my nice sharp clay tools out that I bought about 7 months ago, and have only just used them now! It is past midnight here, but I had to put this up before I go to bed, it is my birthday today :), so a good reason to put a new post up. I know the photography is pretty average, but I will try taking some photos again in daylight and see if they are better. Plus I am getting a better desk lamp later today :) Yay!

3 comments:

Meredith Myers said...

Love it! It's so bright and fun. I love working with air dry clay. Hope you had a great birthday and a great party.

lindsay.illustration@gmail.com said...

I really like your new header. The bright colors and fluid composition is very catchy. Great job!

Shannon Melville said...

thanks Lindsay, it is good to know others like it too :) I have been wanting to work more with Clay for a while.