Thursday, March 5, 2009

Breezy - Illustration Friday topic





















I got this done just in time for the latest Illustration Friday topic 'Breezy'. I drew this tonight at a Cat Empire concert in Fremantle, well actually when their support act Paprika Balkanicus, a group from the Balkans were playing! Was a great concert, lots of fun dancing, clapping and singing :)

My dogs Jaya and Banjo love the breeze in their face like most dogs do in the car. Jaya is the one smiling on the back right. Sometimes she also rests her nose on the top of the window, and she looks like a little piggy! :)
Just a quick one tonight as I have so much work to do at the moment, which I am very grateful for. Working on a combination of illustration (fairy designs and a painted clay editorial illustration) and graphic design jobs (logos, posters, business cards etc.). My to do list whiteboard is choc-a-block full, but can't complain about that being self-employed. It is so nice when you get to wipe a finished one off the list though! :)

4 comments:

MrBibleHead said...

I'm glad you got it done in time. I really enjoyed it. Love the lines and your angle! Great work!

Michelle said...

I love this! What a great idea for this topic. This is a great illustration, the dog in the back is adorable!

http://littlelovesfridays.blogdrive.com

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic. I love your take on breezy. Dogs just love sticking their head in the breeze and sharing their saliva with everyone else on the road ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice take on Breezy. I really like your banner, btw.